Call to get tree service such as tree romoval,

stump grinding, bush trimming, shrub mulching

or resolve any other tree related issues now:

Call now +1 (855) 280-15-30

Packaging Option.

} SST - Extension Housing Bushing Driver / Installer and Removal Kit Easy removal and installation of the extension housing bushing, without removing the extension housing.

For use on these Transmissions: GM,R, GM Borg-Warner T5 (Tremtec T-5)(World-Class T-5) Dimensions of tool for possible removal on other transmissions/5(12). May 11, This tool is a JTA,"Universal transmission extension housing bushing tool". These kinds of tools are also called an"output shaft bushing tool". The silver and gold pieces on the right are for other transmissions, the black one on the tool itself is for the AODE and the T5. This pic is of the assembled treetrimmers.pw Interaction Count: Jul 10, KD tools Tailshaft Bushing remover/installer: Ryan H.

Posting Freak Joined: Is this for the T5? Looks like it may work, but auction states automatic trans. Joined: Oct Posts: 2, Panama City, FL. Ryan H Posting Freak #3:PM. I bought it and it is the proper tool, also sent Jeff a PM before the purchase.

Feel free to leave constructive comments belowMy t5 transmission was leaking from the very last part of the transmission and had to change the bushing, the t Missing: Middleburg FL. Feb 20, Tail up, remove the seal. Place the INNER RACE salvaged from a T-5 Counter Shaft Bearing with the small side against the bushing.

Put a large flat washer across the outer lip and press, or hammer the bushing deeper into the tail housing using the T-5 race as a pressing tool.

This will BREAK LOOSE the bushing and you can then use a punch or dull Missing: Middleburg FL. Jun 14, Now I want to know if anyone here has a tailshaft bushing remover tool and if they can rent it out to me. My last option would be to buy the tool but I'm trying to stay away from that since I probably won't use it more than once.

Attachments. __jpg. KB Views: ta_treetrimmers.pwg: Middleburg FL.

© treetrimmers.pw | 466 467 468 469 470 | Privacy Policy